MASABI Fish Salad - First course
|Preparation time :||30 min|
|Cooking time :||10 min|
|Location :||Maritime Guinea|
|With :||Fish, Seafood, Vegetables|
|Cooking method :||Hobs / Fire|
This is actually my sister’s recipee which I really find excellent specially when the fish is fresh.
Ingredients (For 4 people)
200 gr of peeled pre- cooked shrimps
250 gr of fresh fish filet (Tuna, Cod or any thick fish flesh)
150 gr crab meat (or Surimi)
3 green onion’s leaves (onion country)
3-4 pods of garlic
1 lemon and 1 lime
1 teaspoon of mustard
1 Maggi stock
To garnish: Green salad and tomatoes
Marinade the fish overnight or at least 4 hours before:
- Steam it for 5 minutes, then remove fish bones and crumble it. Reserve
- In a salad bowl, mix the lemon juice, the mustard, the crushed garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the fish and shrimps and steer. Leave it overnight in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
One hour before the dinner or lunch:
- Prepare the dressing sauce of lemon, oil, cube of maggi, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Peel and dice the cucumber.
- Wash and finely chop spring onions, parsley and thyme
- Slice the small crab sticks (surimi)
- Add and mix all ingredients to the fish marinade and keep it to cool.
- Wash leaves of lettuce or salad.
- Wash and cut few slices of fresh tomatoes.
Just before serving, in a tray arrange lettuce, serve the marinade of fish mix with cucumber and garnish with the tomatoes.